A well known corporate bank is seeking an experienced big data and modeling individual to join their high performing team to support business growth with top notch technologies and innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain predictive models, by leveraging state of arts predictive/analytical methodologies, such as statistical models and machine learning (ML) algorithms
- Make sense of large databases of historical data, based on rigorous statistical analysis that will assist their key business partners to achieve growth and profitability targets while maintaining acceptable levels of risk control
- Assist in the validation and assessment of developed predictive models, includes data extraction, data analysis, assisting in methodology development and documentation
- Provide decision support, analytical, and statistical service through modeling and segmentation to help BUs achieve business objectives
- This position provides excellent learning, working and career opportunities in a highly professional and motivated team environment, and exposure to a variety of high-paced and intensive modeling projects and to a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, quantitative analysis or relevant
- Previous background from banking or digital banking is preferred
- 6 years experience in advanced analytics solutions, statistical or predictive modeling, machine learning algorithms
- Proficiency in Tableau, Hadoop, Python/R, SQL, Qlik, SAS, Spark etc., in the context of data manipulation, data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling
- Proved to be a quick learner, strong problem-solving skills, ability to independently identify and solve problems in an effective and timely manner
- Strong communication skills (English, Mandarin and Cantonese), ability to effectively present technical, business, and project management subjects to multiple stakeholders
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.