About The Client
Our client is a sizeable retail bank in Hong Kong. They are hiring for a team leader for their Financial Control team. Candidates with bank reconciliations or settlement reconciliation/operations experience is a plus, system/project implementation and people management background highly regarded.
About The Role
Reporting into the Department Head, you will:
- Lead a team and conduct bank reconciliation and streamline/ improve existing processes
- Take responsibility and guide the team with proper follow-up actions for outstanding reconciliation items
- Participate and manage with system implementation project
- Prepare and update procedure manual and related documentation
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Bachelor degree holder in accounting, business administration or related disciplines
- HKICPA qualified or equilvalent
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience in banking or accounting field (familiar with banking operations and reconciliation), with prior team supervisory experience required
- Prior system implementation experience highy regarded
- Proficiency in English and Chinese required, immediately available an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.