Manager, Branding and Marketing (Virtual Bank)
*Building brand awareness
*Banking experience preferred
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a start-up virtual bank in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Manager for their Branding and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Business, you will manage branding and marketing strategies in building brand awareness and promoting new products. You have to work closely with internal and external parties in launching integrated marketing campaigns to increase bank exposure. You have to prepare yearly communications plans and manage the quality of media materials. You will work out the marketing budget and propose new ideas for cost effective social media promotions. You are also required to oversee PR events and other ad-hoc campaigns to achieve business goals.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Communications, Journalism or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in banking industry preferred.
- Passionate in fintech industry and hands-on end-to-end branding and marketing campaigns experience.
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.