About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable retail and commercial bank. They are currently hiring a Business Finance / FP&A Manager with 10+ years relevant experience acquired from banking sector; the role would support with various projects relating to automation, MIS, forecasting, create dashboard and process improvement/operational plans etc.
About The Role
Reporting into the Division Head, you will:
- Support with the new MIS roll out aligned with group's practices and systems
- Overview and revamp the operations of existing management reporting structure
- Manage operational plan and forecasts, and support with financial reports generation and distribution on regular basis, and also business finance function
- Drive comprehensive analytics for management review
- Drive automation and streamlining process workflow
- Establish MIS and set up dashboard as required
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder with minimum 10 years relevant experience in management reporting, process improvement and digitalisation. Previous experience working for Retail Banking sector a definite advantage for this role. You will demonstrate strong knowledge of management reporting concepts, data analysis and a strong sense of internal control and risk attributes. A proactive and independent work mentality and someone hunger for success/results will excel in this role. Proficiency in both English and Chinese required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.