About the Client
Our client is an industry leading operator with a proven track record of success. With new expansion plans, they are now seeking for a C&B expert to strengthen their HR team and take on the C&B Manager position.
About the Role
As the C&B Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior C&B Manager taking lead and providing support on all C&B related projects. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up to date market trends and data. You will also work closely with different stakeholders to formulate and design a variety of incentive / bonus programs for all applicable employee groups while standardizing employment terms and conditions for business units via policy setting. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- At least 15 years of hands-on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from sizable organizations is preferred
- A strong focus in the design and formulation of C&B policies / initiatives will be an advantage
- Familiar in engaging with external consultancy (i.e Mercer, Tower Watsons) will be an advantage
- Able to operate and deliver results in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient in MS Office and cloud-based HR system
- Proven team leading ability
- Proficient stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.