Manager, Card Usage and Portfolio
- Card usage marketing
- Drive card profitability
- Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-established and leading retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Manager for their Card Usage team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will formulate and develop card usage programs to achieve the growth of card business. You have to drive card portfolio growth and increase business profitability by analyzing card revenue and fee income sales. You are responsible for enhancing card features and suggesting card product propositions to achieve business performance. You need to work with merchants in developing card campaigns to increase card penetration in the market. You also participate in new digital projects and manage marketing budget effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in card usage in retail banks.
- Solid knowledge in card product development and managing enhancement projects.
- Strong business sense, good project skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.