Manager - Commercial Finance
About the Client
Our client is a renowned retail business with international business presence. They have significant business growth within the region supported by successful business initiatives. To cope with their expansion, they are adding in a new headcount and recruiting a seasoned finance business partner to join their regional finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the region. You will conduct a variety of analysis, e.g. variance analysis, by store, by category, KPI analysis to facilitate business needs. You will work closely with finance, sales & marketing and merchandizing leaders within the region. You will provide analytical support for assessing store opening proposals and controlling project costs. You will also communicate with global headquarter for process alignment and regular business update. Last but not the least, you will handle any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of commercial finance/business analysis experience from Retail/FMCG
- Able to support business growth by sharing insights from data reading
- Able to work with people at different levels and across functions
- Fast-learner, commercially savvy, able to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.