About the Client
Our client is an industry leading organization headquartered in Europe. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for passionate individual to join them as the Manager, Compensation & Benefits.
About the Role
As the C&B Manager, you report to the Head of Human Resources in overseeing all C&B related matters. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to the design, implementation and review of C&B initiatives along with managing the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up-to-date market trends and data. Moreover, you will ensure employee interest by evaluating current C&B scheme. In addition, you will assist in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review. Finally, you will take lead in ensuring the accuracy of monthly payroll process.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 8 - 10 years of hands-on C&B experience with 2 years in a managerial level gained from a sizeable and fast-moving organization
- Hands on experience in overseeing the full spectrum of C&B
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of HR / Payroll system is preferred
- Numerically sensitive with good business sense
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.