About the Client
Our client is an industry leading organization headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Manager, Compensation & Benefits.
About the Role
As the C&B Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior C&B Manager while leading a small team in the design and implementation of C&B initiatives. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up to date market trends and data. Moreover, you will ensure employee interest by evaluating current C&B scheme. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review. Finally, it is important to maintain and effectively utilize the HR system.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- A minimum 13 - 15 years of hands-on C&B experience with 3 years in a managerial level gained from a fast-moving organization is preferred
- Hands on experience in the design and enhancement of C&B initiatives
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of cloud base HR system is a MUST
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.