About The Client
Our client is one of the world's largest international retailer with a strong worldwide presence and network. To support their large customer portfolio and business operation, they are expanding their global cyber security team and looking for a Manager to form a team in Asia.
About The Role
Reporting to Senior Manager, you will be self-motivated network, access, and cyber security professional with prior experience in zero day management, security incidents handling, and problem solving.
- Monitor cyber threat landscape and analyze cyber threat intelligence
- Vulnerability scanning, penetration tests, deploy new technology solutions across local business units
- Keep updated with latest cyber intelligence trends, maintain strong relationship with global cyber security team
- Assist with the prevention of potential cyber threat in order to protect business reputation
About The Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, IT management or relevant
- 5+ year network security, cyber security, cyber defense or threat intelligence experience
- Hands-on experience in vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, zero day management
- Strong problem solving and communication skills across different culture
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA is a definite advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.