Manager, Digital Marketing and Customer Data Platform Management
- Digital acquisition
- Promoting products online
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing financial institute with extensive branch networks in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and Customer Data Platform Management for their Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you are responsible for developing digital marketing strategies to drive the business growth of financial products. You have to analyze digital data and formulate digital marketing plans on various online channels (including website, social media, SEO and mobile). You will monitor web traffic, customer digital journey and mobile app performance to generate new ideas in achieving digital acquisition. You are also required to work with IT and Product teams in market trend analysis to explore new business opportunities effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in performance marketing and social media promotions with Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Proven record in driving digital acquisition with strong customer data platform management background is a must.
- Passion in financial industry with hands-on skill in using SalesForce is definitely an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Analytics, Double Click Campaign Manager, Double Click Search etc is required.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.