Manager (Consulting for Finance Transformation)
About the Client
Our client is an international consulting firm and they are looking for a Manager with strong financial system implementation experience to join one of their divisions in Hong Kong.
About the Role
You will work with strategy team to plan for transformation projects for clients. You will take ownership of the overall project. You will involve in design and particularly the execution of financial system implementation. You will gather and analyze information of the existing accounting and finance set-up of clients, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop recommendations for presentation to client management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant experience from consulting firms/ Big 4
- Track record of implementing financial systems for clients is a must
- Experience in financial reporting and consolidation is an advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Netsuite, Oracle Financial Cloud, Workday Financial, Anaplan, Tagetik is an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.