Manager - Finance Transformation
About the Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate who has been investing in their finance capacity to facilitate their business growth. Currently, they are looking for a Manager to sit at their group level to be responsible for system and process enhancement for their business units.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for Oracle/Hyperion system design and the implementation for financial reporting ,consolidation, budgeting and forecasting. You will drive process re-engineering/automation projects. You will mitigate project risks and ensure project deadlines can be met. In addition, you will work very closely with the Finance and IT departments to consolidate the requirements, internal control and business intelligence. You will facilitate Master Data migration. You will conduct UAT test and make practical recommendations. Last but not least, you will provide trainings for finance teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in a sizable MNC/ blue-chip company/consulting firm
- Oracle super user is preferred
- Experience in system & process enhancement is a must
- Experience in management reporting/ financial planning and analysis is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills are required
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.