About the Client
A reputable industry leader within the Manufacturing sector headquartered in Hong Kong with a strong and proven track of record of success. Due to its continuous business growth, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Manager - Group Training & Development.
About the Role
As the Manager, Group Training & Development, you will report to the Senior Manager while having support from a team of shared resources. You will play a core role as a strategic partner in the development and implementation of T&D initiatives across different operations in alignment to Group's talent development plan. Moreover, you will provide direct assistance in the development and evaluation of T&D curriculum for company-wide Corporate University while managing the E - Learning platform to ensure all material is up to date. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work closely with external consultants in the design and delivery of customized T&D programs targeted for specific audience within the company. Furthermore, you are responsible for incorporating new age technology to ensure the effectiveness of current T&D curriculum. Finally, you will provide support for any business conferences, events and ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management and Psychology or relevant discipline
- At least 6 - 8 years of hands on Training & Development experience gained from a sizable organization is preferred
- Responsive, innovative and creative
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management capacity
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.