About Our Client
Our client is a renowned retail and commercial bank, currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager. Targeting candidates with 6+ years of relevant banking and HKMA returns experience to join as part of the sizeable team. Pure Big4 candidates will be considered as well.
About The Role
- Review and prepare HKMA returns
- Preparing head office reports related to BASEL I and III
- Maintain and improve financial system to ensure financial data accuracy and compliance standards
- Ad hoc assignments as assigned
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- 6+ years of relevant experience in banking regulatory reporting
- Prior experience in CAR, Liquidity, Large Exposure would be a plus
- Familiar with accounting principles, systems, regulations
- Strong team player with analytical and report-writing skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese required for this role
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.