About the Client
Our client is a sizable and well-established corporation within the Engineering sector. They are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as Manager, HR Analytics.
About the role
- Develop and maintain HR analytics models, tools, and dashboards to track and analyse key HR metrics, such as employee engagement, retention, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, and performance management
- Conduct in-depth analysis of HR data to identify trends, patterns, and insights to inform decision-making and drive strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with HR stakeholders to define and measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives
- Provide regular reports and presentations to senior leadership, highlighting key findings and recommendations
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years related working experience gained in sizeable organizations
- Experience in HR data analytic is a MUST
- Solid hands-on experience in HRIS systems (Workday) is an advantage
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.