About our Client
A HK listed conglomerate with a global business model is currently seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the HR Manager (Business Partner).
About the Role
As the HR Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director while having support from the Center of Excellence HR structure. You will act as strategic business partner to manage dedicated business accounts and be responsible for providing day to day HR consultation. You will also involve in the implementation and execution of HR strategies in alignment to business objectives and HR transformation agenda. Moreover, you will develop initiatives with a focus on talent development, retention and mobility while working closely with the talent acquisition team to ensure all resourcing requirements are met and achieved in a timely manner. Furthermore, you will ensure the smooth implementation of annual HR exercises such as C&B and performance management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years of true HR business partner / account servicing experience gained from sizable organizations
- Must be agile, dynamic and open to transformation
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills
- Able to orchestrate with key stakeholders, connect the dots and provide people solutions to business.
- Team player, growth mindset and discipline of execution
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Mandarin
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS is considered to be an asset
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager - HR
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.