About the Client
Our client is a reputable operator within the Building and Construction sector with its services provided across the private and public sector. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now looking to strengthen their HR function by welcoming onboard a new addition with a key focus in HR System.
About the Role
The incumbent will report directly to the HR Director while having support from a small team. As the HR Manager, you will lead the HR System Team to ensure delivery of quality HR management reports and analytics to support management decisions and HR operation. You will also closely collaborate with stakeholders to understand user needs from HR perspective while coordinating resources to ensure on-time project delivery. Moreover, act as the HR interface with IT Department and external vendor to translate HR functional requirements into system specification and design solutions to address user requirements. Furthermore, you are required to manage upcoming system implementation or enhancement projects including but not limited to performing feasibility analysis, defining the project activities, prioritization of deliverables, set up of UAT schedule and planning of resources to support different project stage. Last but not least, it is vital to maintain best system practice and solution in an effort to continuously improve the HRIS function.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science and or related discipline is preferred
- A minimum 10 years of HR system management experience gained from sizable organizations
- Experience user of SAP, Oracle and or Workday will be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in the usage of technology for HR purpose
- Have acted as project lead in HRIS implementation will be an advantage
- Strong data consolidation and analytical skills
- Good communication and organization ability
- Able to work independently while having good delegation skills
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.