Manager, Investment Product Development (banking)
- End to end product strategy
- Channel management and marketing planning
- Digital project exposure
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join them for a Manager position in their Investment Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing business and product plans for Investment Products (FX / Funds / Structured Products). You have to manage product development, marketing and sales plans in achieving business targets. You will take charge of product due diligence, control measures and sales channel management efficiently. You are required to work closely with other retail banking teams in launching bundling of products and cross selling initiatives. In addition, you will perform system enhancement and digital projects to implement new product solutions to maximize business profits.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Investment Product Development in retail banks.
- Excellent knowledge in managing digital projects, sales channels and marketing for investment products is essential.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.