About The Client
Our client is a retail & commercial bank with growing presence. As part of business expansion and transformation, they are hiring an Internal Audit Manager (for business and back office functions), targeting candidates with 8+ years relevant experience acquired from Big 4 and retail banks, more experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Manager.
About The Role
As the (Senior) Internal Audit Manager, you will:
- Lead/participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures;
- Provide independent assessment and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal control systems over: Retail Banking and Wealth Management businesses, with focus on areas of AML/CFT, selling of investment and insurance products and branch operations; and activities performed by back office departments including Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Corporate Communications.
- Involve in special assignments acting as a business partner to stakeholders to keep abreast of major developments or updates to ensure efficient and effective working practices whilst monitoring the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree holder in accounting, business or relevant disciplines
- CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- 8+ years relevant audit experience acquired from Big 4 and banking sector, preferably retail banks
- Knowledge on AML and selling activities, and auditing requirements applicable to banking sector
- Strong MS Excel and knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool preferred
- Highly independent executing audit assignments end-to-end, and ability working under pressure and strong communications skills interacting with business stakeholders
- Proficiency in English and Chinese required
- Immediate available candidate highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.