Manager, Loan Documentation
*Handling credit proposals
*Corporate and commercial loans
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the well-established banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager, Loan Documentation for their Commercial Banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for preparing and checking Commercial Loans / Corporate Loans / SME loans documentations, manuals, policies and procedures to ensure all activities are complied with guidelines and regulations. You have to handle loan maintenance, follow up drawdown and rollover in an accurate and efficient manner. You also work with other internal departments to assist in compliance, work flow streamline and system enhancement to minimize operational risk.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in commercial loan / syndication loan / SME loan documentation.
- Able to work independent and strong analytical skills.
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.