About Our Client
Our client is looking for an operational risk candidate to join their risk team.
About The Role
- Review Risk and Control Self-Assessment to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/measures
- Facilitate the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risk in the assigned areas/portfolio
- Conduct root cause analysis and benchmarking to recommend improvement of our control processes and business operating models
- Formulate the internal control assurance plan
- Promote risk and control awareness
- Coordinate and assure proper execution of the bank/PBG-wide risk & compliance initiatives
- Assist the department/team head in risk and control related matters
- University degree in Finance / Risk Management / other related disciplines, at least 5 years of experience related to retail banking operational risk management, compliance or audit with in-depth knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities is preferable
- Prior knowledge in investment products, services and operations
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.