About the Company
Our client is a renowned loyalty club with presence across 30+ countries providing exceptional services and experience to their customer. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager and this is a group level-role. You will plan and implement global tactical and advertising campaigns and work closely with internal and external stakeholders on in-house events, exhibitions, joint promotions, partnerships and event sponsorship opportunities. You will prepare promotion contents for websites and brand owed channels. You will also manage joint promotion and communication contents with business partners and assist in event logistics and ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of partnership and promotion experience
- Background from retail, hospitality or aviation industry preferred
- Result driven, independent, creative and detail-oriented
- Excellent project and time management
- Capability of working in a multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.