About The Client
Our client is a leading luxury group with global presence. To cope with further business expansion, they are hiring a C&B Manager to help develop competitive and cost-efficient programmes that will assist with employee retention and attract top talents.
About The Role
- Evaluate and modify existing C&B programmes, policie and procedures
- Develop and implement new C&B programmes, profit-sharing, incentive, employee wellness and in particular performance management programs; this would involve the design and management of performance review processes and tools and creating relevant performance frameworks
- Prepare budgets, reports and presentations
- Assistat with company-wide C&B and HR projects as required
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Business Adminsitration or related disciplines
- 5+ years of relevant experience in C&B field, ideally from multinational and multicultural companies
- Solid experience driving performance management framework and relevant C&B programmes
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ailge, strong people and project managmement skills
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.