Manager, PMO and Transformation Project (Retail bank)
- Manage bank-wise transformation projects
- Formulate project framework and process
- Digital exposure
About the company
Our client is a fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Manager position under their PMO and Transformation Project team.
About the role
Report directly to the Project Team Head, you have to manage end-to-end bank-wise and cross-departments retail banking transformation projects. You will lead projects in agile methodology, from formulating project strategy, resources management, implementation flow, process streamline, project governance to evaluations. You are required to design overall project framework and collaboration with business units on project launch. In addition, you will participate in digital projects covering various business aspects (for instance, remittance, payment, deposits, card and loans system and FX etc.) to enhance overall business efficiency for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in managing transformation projects in agile approach in retail banks.
- Good knowledge in retail banking products, banking system platform, technology knowhow and project governance is a must.
- Sound PMO experience with digital banking background is highly preferable.
- Well-organized, excellent project management and good communication skills.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.