Manager - Post Deal Integration
About the Client
Our client is a Chinese Conglomerate with a capital-intensive business in Greater China and overseas countries. Currently, they are looking for a Manager within their investment team to facilitate post-deal integrations and performance tracking.
About the Role
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will work closely with the deal execution team, conduct operational due diligence, design and execute the integration plan. You will drill into different areas of the acquisition targets, such as Accounting & Finance, HR, IT, Logistics and Supply Chain, identify risks and issues and work closely with internal functional leaders and external parties to facilitate a systematic and smooth transition. You will build the integration roadmap, relevant timeline and indicators to manage the whole integration process. You will follow up on the completed integrations and provide consultative support to cope with operational needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualifications such as HKICPA, CFA is preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience related to M&A, Management Consulting, Business/Finance Transformation
- Regional/ Global exposure is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Traveling is required based on project needs
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.