- Work with key stakeholders, such as Compliance, Financial Management Group and Product Managers to ensure that the aforesaid inventory in the central library is timely updated, upon new issuance or changes.
- Maintain and monitor records/information in PBG central library that consists of an up-to-date inventory of Code of Banking Practice ("CoBP) / Product Matrix, Banking Returns / reports / surveys, Vendor List, and Product Programs.
- Maintain up-to-date CoBP Self-Assessment template for each product to facilitate yearly and mid-year Self-Assessment exercise.
- Maintain up-to-date Product / Channel Mapping table / Master Register of CoBP which holds the inventory of all CoBP requirements / business changes.
- Participate in discussion with correspondent Product/Business Managers and team head to ensure risk associated with CoBP, Banking Returns/reports/surveys, Vendor List and Product Programs are properly assessed, addressed and managed with well-defined processes and controls.
- Participate in organizing and conducting periodic assurance review as to ensure controls are well implemented.
- Coordinate with Product/Business Managers to prepare CoBP gap analysis.
- Assist supervisor/team head to monitor the identified issues / gaps are addressed and followed-up with appropriate actions till final resolution.
- Support / coordinate self-assessment by Internal Audit Group on CoBP on annual basis.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by team head from time to time.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail banking operations control, business risk management, internal audit or regulatory compliance.
- Possesses knowledge of regulatory requirements in banking industry, banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Prior experience in handling compliance assurance/assessment of code of banking practice, banking returns and/or new regulatory requirements will be a plus.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.