Manager, Product Process and Control (Banking)
- Oversee workflow process
- Monitor business procedures and guidelines
- Sound product project experience
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Manager for their Product Process and Control team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Manager, you will oversee product process and workflow in retail banking, and establish proper control measures to improve operational efficiency. You have to manage end-to-end process flow of retail banking products and design control systems to meet regulatory requirements. You are required to draft procedure manual and propose new workflow guidelines for different banking channels (branch, digital and direct channels). You need to initiate projects on system enhancement, operation streamline and improvement to ensure compliance policies are well followed. In addition, you are requested to work with stakeholders in planning and preparing UAT tests and user requirements on various new product and digital projects to optimize company effectiveness.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful applicant must possess:
- University graduate in business related subjects.
- Minimum 4 years of banking experience in process and workflow control of banking products, preferably in Card, Lending or Investment products.
- Sound knowledge in banking regulations and guidelines with previous exposure in digital projects is definitely an advantage.
- Good analytical mind, project management and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.