Our client is a reputable Retail & Commercial Bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a high caliber to join the Risk Department - Group Level for risk system projects.
(1) AM/ AVP, (Corperate Credit Workflow System) (HKD30-60k)
- To be the team member in Risk Analytics Team, also be the project owner for the Corporate Credit workflow system
- To liaise with IT and external vendors and conduct user acceptance test for the Corporate Credit workflow system
- To prepare MIS and conduct data analysis on credit risk related issues for the Bank Group
- To assist in the implementation of internal control procedures in order to ensure data accuracy for reporting
- 3-10 years of experience in Credit Risk Management / Business Analyst/ Information Systems/ Risk Analytic/Quantitative Finance/ Statistics
- Good understanding of the corporate credit workflow and exp in credit workflow system implementation
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills and project management
- Profiicient in MS office, VBA, SQL
(2) AVP, (Counterparty Credit Risk System) (Up to HKD75k)
- To maintain and support bank-wise credit risk system enhancement projects with IT Team / Vendor such as SACCR, CVA, etc.
- To conduct UAT for credit system and gap analysis for regulatory requirements
- To prepare MI reporting or submission of Banking Return
- To perform maintenance and support for any system enhancement of Risk Data Mart
- With at least 8 years of experience in Market Risk Management / Business Analyst/ Information Systems/ Risk Analytic/Quantitative Finance/ Statistics
- Good understanding of financial market products, especially plain vanilla derivatives
- With solid experience in leadership and project management
- Profiicient in MS offocie, VBA, SQL
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.