About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based premium healthcare service provider committed to provide prestigious healthcare and wellness services to patients. To cope with the rapid business expansion, they have expanded into the elderly care specialty and they are now seeking a Manager to join them.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Manager, you are responsible for supervising a team including nurses, front-line staff, monitoring the elderly home 's daily operations to maximum the efficiency to enhance services and ensure that SOP, Disease management, license & government requirement are meet. Besides, you will perform ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 6 years of working experience
- MUST have working experience in private/elderly home
- Good interpersonal, presentable, well-organized, customer-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Have Certificate of Registered Nurse issued by Nursing Council of Hong Kong and valid practicing certificate
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.