Manager - Risk Management & IT Audit, HK Listed
About the Client
Our client is a renowned HK-listed conglomerate with a strong regional presence. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for a Manager to handle both risk management and IT Audit in the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Risk Management Director
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring Enterprise Risk Management, and assisting the Director to regularly update risk indicators
- Contribute and support the Group's IT Audit engagements and initiatives on ITGC, governance, and cybersecurity etc.
- Assist in the preparation of the risk management sector for the Group's reporting purpose
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or relevant
- HKICPA and CISA qualification, with 5+ years of Risk Management and IT Audit experience in sizeable companies
- Strong analytical sense with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.