Manager, Segment and Digital Engagement (Banking)
* Develop segment growth strategy
* Launch digital acquisition campaign
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a leading international bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Segment and Digital Engagement Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head of Segment Management, you will be responsible for developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for growing banking customer segments from various digital channels (including mobile banking, internet banking and social media). You have to plan, formulate and execute marketing programs to drive customer engagement and segment performance. You are required to work closely with the product owners, marketing team and branches, to develop tactical business plans to promote banking product launch and enhance digital customer experience. In addition, you have to handle marketing budget independently and conduct market forecast to maximize business opportunities.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 4 years' of experience in Segment Management in banking industry.
- Solid banking product background with good knowledge in digital channel is a must.
- Sound project management skills, analytical mind and strong business sense.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.