Manager, Segment Marketing and Portfolio (Banking)
* Develop segment growth strategy
* Launch customer retention and loyalty campaign
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a top tier leading international bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Segment Marketing and Portfolio Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for growing banking customer segments from various sales channels. You have to plan, formulate and execute portfolio plans and marketing programs to drive product revenue and segment performance. You are required to work closely with wealth product owners, digital and branches, to develop tactical business plans to assist product launch and enhance customer experience. In addition, you have to explore the potential of the market by conducting market analysis and forecast to maximize business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 4 years' of experience in Segment Marketing in retail banking industry.
- Solid retail banking product background with good knowledge in wealth products is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated, analytical mind and strong business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.