Manager/ Senior Manager Business Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a listed MNC which employs over 10000 employees over 30 markets worldwide. To cope with their mid to long term strategic development, they are now recruiting a seasoned finance business partner to strengthen the control of their business performance.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will manage a neat team to analyse the business performance of the Hong Kong and Macau markets. You will support annual budget and rolling forecast. You will work closely with the Sales Director as well as other senior stakeholders to maximize sales and profitability. You will conduct pricing analysis and by product category/brand/channel analysis. Also, to facilitate senior management's decision-making, you will need to provide them with regular business updates and analytical support to evaluate different business cases and M&A initiatives. Last but not least, you will facilitate business intelligence and reporting automation projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience gained from Big 4 and sizable MNC
- CPA/ CFA Holder
- Strong at business analytics/ FP&A
- Experience in finance transformation projects is an advantage
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Confident, agile, adaptive, and with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.