Manager/ Senior Manager - Corporate Development
About the Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed company with a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure investments and management services in Greater China. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned Manager/ Senior Manager for their Corporate Development Department.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Development, you will need to identify investment opportunities for the company. You will need to conduct researches on markets and companies, perform due diligence and build financial models. You will be responsible for assessing the returns of potential investments and making recommendations on M&A projects in different business sectors. Also, you will attend business meetings and liaise with external parties for deal negotiation. You will have to handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- MBA is a plus but not a must
- At least 8 years of relevant experience gained from private equity/ transaction services/ investment banking
- CPA/ CFA or equivalent
- Good understanding of PRC market and the logistics sector is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Commercially savvy, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.