Manager/Senior Manager Corporate Finance
About the Client
Our client is a renowned HK property developer who is driving initiatives to diversify their business/project portfolio. Currently they are inviting a high calibre investment talent to sit at their corporate level and support the Chairman for corporate planning - to develop market-entry strategy, evaluating acquisition opportunities and managing deal execution.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Management, you will be responsible for collecting market data, conducting analysis and preparing investment proposals for management's assessment. You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying investment opportunities under a mixed asset portfolio (greenfield/brownfield investment; redevelopment; fund investment etc). You will involve in feasibility study, financial modeling and valuation. You will be in charge for end-to-end M&A management. You will also prepare reports and make presentations to the investment committee to share market insights and the latest industry trend.
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate, Surveying, Economics, Investment, Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience gained from Property Developer/PERE/ Real Estate Fund/Family Office
- Relevant qualifications such as CFA, HKIS, RICS is an advantage
- Experience in driving China property development/ investment projects is a must
- End-to-end M&A management experience is a must
- Commercial, analytical, proactive and independent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.