About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing professional services firm with operations in Asia Pacific. They provide external audit, pre-IPO, internal control, company secretary as well as advisory services for a wide range of clients. To cope with their business expansion, they are building up a team to tap into the SME market and inviting a Manager/Senior Manager with relevant portfolio to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead a team of professionals to provide assurance services for private companies. You will manage different engagements, control the engagement progress and the budget. You will review working papers, prepare and review consolidated accounts of sizable clients, prepare budgeting, perform due diligence and help to identify internal control weaknesses. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and maintaining long-term relationships with the existing clients. You will also be responsible for recruiting new audit staff and develop them with programmed trainings.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in external audit
- Experience in auditing sizable private companies is preferred
- Big 4 background is not a must
- Strong leadership and business development skills
- Self-driven, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.