Manager/ Senior Manager - Finance
About the Client:
Our client is a HK listed company in the TMT sector. They have sustainable business growth over the years and a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for their clients. Currently, they are hiring a Manager/Senior Manager for their group finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role:
Reported to the Department Head, you will manage a sizable accounting team to monitor daily accounting operations (AP/AR/Credit Control). You will oversee tax computation and sub-consolidation of major business units. You will involve in annual budget and rolling forecast for the business. You will prepare monthly management reports. You will provide finance support for projects. You will ensure internal control and compliance are up to standard. You will liaise with tax advisors, external auditors and bankers.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Able to lead a sizable team for accounting operation
- Strong understanding of both financial reporting & management reporting
- Experience from listed company & big 4 is a plus but not a must
- Finance skillsets: project finance, financial due diligence, financial modelling are preferred
- People leader, responsible, self-driven and able to multi-task
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.