Manager/Senior Manager Finance
About the Company
Our client is a HK listed state-owned enterprise. They have a strong business pipeline in HK, China and overseas markets. Currently, they are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join their Finance Team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Finance, you will be responsible for preparing group consolidation according to HKFRS. You will prepare annual and interim reports. You will support annual budgeting and forecasting. You will liaise with internal departments for announcement requirements. You will involve in treasury management and support financing activities. You will communicate with external auditors, bankers and other professional parties. You will involve in ad-hoc projects such as process and system enhancement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and HK listed companies
- Hands-on experience in statutory reporting and consolidation is preferred
- Prior experience in project accounting is an advantage
- Proactive, diligent, well-organized and able to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.