Manager/Senior Manager Finance Transformation
About the Company
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Finance Manager and a Senior Finance Manager to join their group finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a neat team. You will review and enhance existing financial policies and procedures as well as support finance transformation projects, e.g. system implementation and process enhancement. You will act as representatives from FP&A division and provide user requirements. You will manage annual budgeting and liaise with finance leaders from different subsidiaries. To respond to the changes in the market, you will strengthen the group finance team's capacity of delivering ad-hoc analysis to senior management to facilitate their decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 12 years of work experience in Big 4 AND mid/large cap companies
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- System implementation experience & management reporting experience is a must
- Previous China exposure is required
- Confident, agile, able to work under pressure and ready for changes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for transformation projects
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.