Manager/Senior Manager - International Tax
About Our Client
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate who has been investing in different business sectors globally. Currently, they are looking for an international tax talent who can provide consulting support to facilitate their global M&A transactions.
About The Role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will perform tax compliance and advisory for the group. You will review and implement tax efficiency strategies to save tax. You will conduct research, design tax structure and assess tax implications for M&A transactions. You will keep track of the latest tax laws and developments, e.g. transfer pricing policy, and identify any potential impacts towards the business units. You will conduct tax health check to mitigate risk of the group's overseas operations. Last but not least, you will work closely with the accounting team and external consultants for tax reporting and advisory matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA holder
- At least 5 years of international tax experience gained from Big 4 or sizable corporations
- Experience in conducting tax research and tax due diligence for M&A projects is required
- Independent, analytical and result-driven
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.