Manager/Senior Manager - Regional Tax
About the Client
Our client is a well-established company with business operations in over 20 countries, including SE Asia and Europe. They have a vivid business growth plan and are upgrading their finance support in their HK headquarter. Currently, they are looking for an all-rounded Regional Tax Manager to add value to the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for all taxation matters for different tax jurisdictions. In addition to reporting and compliance duties, you will help to conduct research and analysis, review existing tax structure, develop and implement inter-company transfer pricing policies and review transfer pricing documentation reports. You will involve in tax planning and conduct tax due diligence for M&A projects to minimize risk and design the tax efficient structures. You will work closely with finance, legal and operation teams and be the key contact point for tax enquiries from external parties such as Tax Bureau. Last but not the least, you will involve in any ad-hoc tax projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of regional tax/transfer pricing/M&A tax experience gained from Big 4
- Relevant experience in a sizable MNC or blue-chip company is definitely an advantage
- Technically strong, hands-on, go-to-person for all tax matters
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.