Currently looking for a few Credit Risk candidates for the following positions in Risk Management Group.
MIS & Data Quality, Risk Manager (40-65k)
- Prepare MIS and conduct data analysis on credit risk-related issues for the Bank Group
- Perform research and keep abreast of the regulatory requirements and market practices on risk-related issues
- Assist in the implementation of internal control procedures in order to ensure data accuracy for reporting
- Participate in ad-hoc projects for senior management or regulatory requirements
RWA & Data Quality, AVP/ Team Head (40-70k)
- Formulate and regular review of Basel Credit Risk RWA calculation and related systems in pursuant to keeping a proper standard of compliance with regulatory requirements and data management
- Analyze the regulatory requirement changes and assess the impact on the Bank
- Participate into Basel credit risk related systems development; RWA calculation engine projects; data management ongoing review
- Manage and monitor the Credit RAW reporting production process and analyze of Credit Risk RWA related management reporting as assigned
Credit RWA & Analytics, Senior Officer/ Manager (25-40k)
- Prepare regular credit risk management reports providing portfolio analyses on trends, variances and key concerns
- Participate projects and conduct reports for Basel Pillar 3 disclosure
- Enhance the reports to increase the breadth and depth of coverage or meet changes in requirements.
- Assist in ad-hoc information requests or queries from senior management, business units or external parties e.g. regulators, rating agencies.
- Assist Credit RWA computation and reporting, including prepare user's requirements & user acceptance test plan, conduct user acceptance testing, communicate with stakeholders, when needed.
- University graduate/post-graduate in Accounting, Risk Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Around 3 - 10 years of relevant experience in banking
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS/Python/R is highly preferred
- Good communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- A team player as well as able to work independently with multi-tasking skill
- Excellent command of spoken English and Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.