About the Client
Our client is a US-based manufacturer and distributor who produces high quality accessories. They are now seeking for a high calibre professional to join them as Manager, Talent Development.
About the role
- Support various Talent Management programs and initiatives, especially learning
- Play a critical, supporting role on project/program teams by delivering various project milestones and supporting the project/program lead as needed
- Administer applicable systems or platforms (i.e. Workday, Saba, gamification platforms)
- Create learning materials from various sources like Linkedin Learning, Mindtools, TED Talks, HBR etc.
- Gathering, analysing and presenting appropriate data to support management in making impactful decisions
- Manage the agenda and schedule regular ongoing COE team meetings to ensure the full team remains aligned, engaged and focused on its key deliverables
- Drive project management and change management support on talent and collaboration with wide group of stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years L&D experience gained in sizeable organizations
- Solid understanding and be passionate about staff learning and development
- Have an eye for learning across different formats, channels, technologies and be in touch with the latest learning insights and thinking
- Independent with a collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication, influencing and analytical skills is needed
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.