About the Client
An industry leading organization with an ever-growing business portfolio across Hong Kong & China is now seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join them as the Manager, Talent Management.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent Management, this newly created position will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of a strategic talent management program. You will work closely with HR and line departments in identifying the need for a well-structured career plan for its staff. In addition, you will take lead in driving cultural change by developing sound initiatives. Moreover, succession planning will also be a key area to be tackled and achieved via campus recruitment, management trainee programs and such. Finally, this person will need to maintain a high staff retention rate while creating a well desired employer brand.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management
- A minimum 12 years of solid experience in Learning & Development / Talent Development and or Talent Management gained from sizeable organizations is preferred
- Familiar with the development and implementation of campus recruitment, MT and graduate trainee programs will be an advantage
- Perform under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good business acumen
- Able to display strategic forward thinking
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English / Cantonese / Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.