Manager - Technical Accounting
About the Client
Our client is a renowned blue-chip company. Currently they are recruiting a Manager to sit under their group finance team and provide technical accounting support for the group.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Lead, you will work independently and provide technical accounting support. You will work closely with different business units, understand their operations and advise on technical accounting matters. You will advise on the adoption of the latest accounting standards, help to assess accounting impacts and propose accounting treatments due to merger and acquisition. You will conduct research, review and update accounting policies, in order to fulfil regulatory compliance. Also, you will provide trainings for the accounting and finance team and uplift their technical know-how.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- 7 - 8 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 Assurance/ Technical Accounting
- Familiar with IFRS/HKFRS and different accounting treatments
- Mature, self-driven, independent and analytical
- Able to communicate precisely and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.