About the Client
Our client is an industry leading organization headquartered in Hong Kong with global business presence. Due to recent changes, they are now looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to strengthen their HR Team and take on the Training & Development Manager position.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the appointee will oversee the corporate training function through company-wide training needs analysis, formulation and execution of T&D strategies, policies, learning curriculums and activities to enhance competency level of staff in achieving the business objectives. The appointee will play a crucial role in driving talent management and development initiatives to meet the business needs of organization. Taking charge of young talent nurturing initiatives, in particular through school collaboration projects, to expand target graduate pools for future manpower supply is another responsibility of the position. The appointee will also be required to take part in HR projects such as implementation of employee engagement programs, promotion of corporate culture, etc. on an ad hoc or rotation basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology and or relevant discipline
- Professional qualifications in training (e.g. certified practitioner of personality tools, certified trainer / facilitator of reputable people development programs)
- A minimum 12 - 15 years of solid training & development experience gained from sizeable organizations in which 5 years at managerial level
- Proven track record of success in the design, development and implementation of people development programs and initiatives
- Strong knowledge and experience in the usage and collaboration with external training consultancy
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient user of MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.