Manager - Transformation
About the Company
Our client is a well-established HK blue-chip company undergoing transformation. To cope with the projects and monitor the performance, they are recruiting a Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Divisional Director, you will play a performance tracking role for the transformation projects. You will collect data and conduct analysis to identify variance/delivery throughout the project cycle. You will communicate with different stakeholders and leverage on different tools to establish KPI. You will identify any risk, provide suggestions for improvement/ control purpose. You will draft regular reports to update management on the progress/ effectiveness of the projects. You will carry out any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in transformation, performance improvement, business analysis from sizable corporations
- Experience from management consulting is a plus
- PMO experience is a plus
- Confident, agile, hands-on, able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.