Manager, Treasury ALM Reporting (Banking)
*Treasury P&L reporting
About the company
Our client is one of the leading and well-established retail banking groups, with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Manager for their Treasury Reporting team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager in Finance, you will be responsible for conducting daily Treasury P&L reporting and market valuation for the bank. You are required to handle the Treasury banking book and perform fund transfer pricing analysis. You will participate in system enhancement and ad-hoc treasury projects. In addition, you have to ensure the treasury books records are completed in a timely manner in accordance with Group accounting policies and guidelines.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Treasury Finance and Reporting in banks
- Sound knowledge in Foreign Exchange, Bonds and Swaps is definitely an advantage.
- Good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.