About our client:
Our client is a leading player in the electrical & mechanical engineering distribution industry. They are currently looking for a Managing Director to manages the group portfolio in Hong Kong & Macau market.
- Manage full P&L, operation and legal responsibilities for the region: cross-functional channel distribution business in Hong Kong and Macau
- Manage change management process and reform the team structure for the country
- Manage T&C and deploy service level agreements / contracts with end-customer
- Work with the regional account team to implement key strategies in the region
- Develop total solution selling model for strategic customers. (Included outsourcing, maintenance and installation services.
- Strategize the business diversity with risk management and optimize the growth in business revenue, margin, market share and sales collections
- Degree/Master Degree in Building services, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Operations Management;
- 20 years' experience in B2B Distribution, Building Materials, Technical / Electrical products with at least 5 years in managing large-scale operations.
- Result driven CEO with track record in growth and profitability.
- Solid expereince in strategy definition, growth, turnaround, restructuring, M&A, Joint-Venture, teams development
- Fluent English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.